Prayer Before Eating
الَّلهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِيمَا رَزَقْتَنَا، وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
“Allahumma baarik llanaa fiima razaqtanaa waqinaa adzaa ban-naar”
O God, bless the sustenance that you have given us, and protect us from the torment of hellfire
How to Eat In Islam
1. Eat with your right hand
2. Wash hands before eating.
3. Do not eat food and drinks that are still very hot or very cold because this is harmful to the body.
4. Read tasmiyah (basmallah) before eating.
5. Eat from the closest food.
6. Pick up fallen food, clean it, then eat it
7. Eat with three fingers (i.e. with your thumb, index finger and middle finger) then lick your fingers and container after eating
8. Eating halal food and drinks.
9. Do not eat and drink using containers made of gold and silver.
10. Don’t overdo and waste food